Big Fire Law & Policy Group LLP is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join our Firm.
As a Paralegal with Big Fire Law & Policy Group LLP, you will provide paralegal support to our team on a variety of matters primarily in our corporate transactional practice group, with litigation paralegal support at times. The work requires professionalism, initiative, accuracy, discretion, and confidentiality.
This position involves the following job duties, in addition to others that may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Assist with client contact and organization of client files
- Draft corporate and business organizational documents
- Draft and assist attorneys with general corporate and business transactional matters
- Draft and manage litigation documents, including declarations, motions, orders, and organize exhibits
- Basic research, including analyzing and understand rules of civil procedure and local court rules
- Maintain calendars and provide billing/invoice processing support
- Conduct research, coordinate internal resources when necessary, and review various documentation to obtain necessary information for document drafting
- Manage client assignment and project management matrix
- Designing, proofing, and formatting legal filings, as well as basic drafting, including extensive revision by following written and oral directions
- Drafting correspondence to and contacting third parties via telephone, email, and letter
- Opening, closing, and maintaining organized hard copy and electronic files
- Work independently and as part of a team towards common goal of excellent client service
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously; self-motivated
- Associates Degree or Certification in Paralegal Studies
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail orientated, results driven with exceptional analytical skills
- 3-5 years minimum transactional legal experience
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications, Adobe Acrobat and
- Cloud based software solutions
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Native American law experience
Working hours will be Monday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.