Big Fire Law & Policy Group LLP is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join our Firm. As a Litigation Paralegal with Big Fire Law & Policy Group LLP, you will provide paralegal support to our Litigation Team. The work requires professionalism, initiative, accuracy, discretion, and confidentiality.
This position involves the following job qualifications, in addition to others that may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Proofing, formatting, and filing of pleadings, motions, and briefs consistent with both rules of civil procedure and local court rules in multiple jurisdictions
- Draft and manage litigation documents, including declarations, motions, orders, and organize exhibits
- Manage e-discovery, redaction, duplicating and indexing documents
- Manage litigation calendar, including calculating and calendaring deadlines pursuant to rules of civil procedure and local court rules
- Basic research, including analyzing and understand rules of civil procedure and local court rules
- Oral and written communication with third parties via telephone, email, and letter
- Opening, closing, and maintaining organized hard copy and electronic files.
- Work independently and as part of a team towards common goal of excellent client service
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously; self-motivated
- Associates Degree or Certification in Paralegal Studies
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Litigation Paralegal
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail orientated, results driven with exceptional analytical skills
- 4-7 years minimum litigation legal experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 applications, Adobe Acrobat and Excel software solutions
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in ECF court filing systems
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Federal court experience
- Document management system experience
- Project Management software experience
Working hours will be Monday and Friday 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on Qualifications.
Please email resume and cover letter, including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org